Where to begin: Steps for Your Healing Journey
1. Browse our website for services and resources.
2. Sign up for our online news, life skill tips, inspirational articles, book reviews, and upcoming programs to help you stay on course.
3. Start reading related topics.
4. Join our Webinars. Bring your notebook to catch unexpected take-aways that you can use immediately to begin transforming your life.
5. Create your support team. Dr. Greg Baer calls them “Wise Men and Women,” in his Real Love program. We all need people in our lives who can give unconditional love--an elder, a co-worker, a best friend, a relative, a therapist, etc. This is essential when we are correcting old habits or learning new skills. Contact us for more information.
6. Find a personal Life Coach through our network. We have trained coaches who are able to assist by phone or Skype sessions. We also provide a recommended checklist to find/interview a local professional to best serve your needs. Contact us for more information.
7. Attend experiential seminars and weekend retreats. This will speed up the process of personal healing. For instance, parents can explore intimately the wounding issue of a child through the embracing format of the seminar. Contact us for more information.
8. Request a Family Healing Session (FHS). The FHS quickly helps generate greater intimacy and loving relationships within the family. It is especially helpful to remove barriers and resolve longstanding tensions between parents and children.
9. Enhance your work environment. Strengthening empathetic skills at the office creates a more productive organization. Generational Healing offers employers practical interactive presentations. Contact us for more information.
10. Join a Small Group.